About Your PTA
Issaquah Valley Elementary PTA
The mission of Issaquah Valley Elementary PTA is to enhance the educational
experience of children and their families. The PTA works in partnership
with teachers and educational staff, along with enthusiastic volunteers
for raising funds to support our school. The PTA gives each child a legislative
voice and provides safe, fun and educationally enriching activities. In
addition, the mission of the PTA is to establish a sense of community to
all who attend Issaquah Valley Elementary.
- Achieve 100% membership to ensure that every child at Issaquah Valley
Elementary has an adult representative.
- Build and strengthen the IVE community and Issaquah community through
PTA sponsored events and outreach programs.
- Increase cultural outreach by creating a committee of representatives
from various cultures, including translators.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility and stewardship of PTA funds.
- Develop funding guidelines for IVE staff and PTA projects.
- Support ongoing fundraising programs to provide academic enrichment
and community building.
- Establish at least three enrichment programs at IVE.
- Provide full support to IVE’s academic endeavors and goals as determined
by the principal and teachers.
- Encourage and support grade levels and teachers applying for
one time larger grants that support school goals.
- Widen school volunteer base by 5%
- Establish and implement new family mentor program and Kindergarten
- Build PTA social media reach by 10%
PTA Meeting Minutes
Draft Feb 2013 Board Meeting
October 2012 GM Minutes
September 2012 GM Minutes